Jeff Bezos Biography
Jeff Bezos is a successful speculator as well as the establisher of Amazon.
He was born on 12 January 1964. His provenience is ALBUQUER, New Mexico. At the time of his birth, he was named Jeffery Preston Jorgensen. His nationality is that he is American. He is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 53 kg. He is married and his wife’s name is Mackenzie. Bezos has four children, three sons, and a daughter. He has adopted Bezos’ only daughter from China. The daughter was the youngest.
Jeff Bezos is a famous American successful speculator. He is the establisher and CEO of Amazon. He constructed Amazon in 1994. It is currently the largest e-commerce website in the world. Jeff Bezos is one of the richest people in the world but he always comes to the aid of others. He contributes a lot to various organizations. He contributes 97.5 $ a day to help homeless people. Amazon establisher Jeff Bezos to separate his wife Mackenzie after 25 years of marriage.
He was born in the house of Ted JURGESEN and Jacqueline Gas Jorgensen. His birth parents separated, he originally grew up in Houston, Texas.
How many cars did Jeff Bezos have?
- 1988 Chevy Blazer
- 1996 Honda Accord
- Dassault Falcon 900 EX
Jeff Bezos’s belongings and home:
- He has three attached flat located in Century.
- Jeff Bezos’s home is in Manhattan, and it’s a 12,000 square foot Beverly Hills Mansion.
Jeff Bezos Education Life –
She attended River Oaks Elementary School in Houston to complete her primary education. His family then moved to Miami, Florida, where he attended Miami Palmetto High School, where he received many awards for his good studies. He then finished school and joined Princeton University, from which he graduated.
He had a keen interest in science and technology since childhood.
Favorite things and likes and dislikes:-
♦ Bezos’ hobbies are golf and tennis.
♦ Bezos’s favorite movie Star Trek.
♦ Favorite TV Shows Charlie Rose
♦ Favorite Novel -Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
♦ Net Worth $131 Billion
After graduating from Princeton University in 1988, he received a job offer from Intel, Bell Labs.
Joined Bezos Bankers Trust in 1988 as Product Director.
He left the Bezos Bankers reserve in 1990 and was scheduled senior vice president of D.E.SHAW & Co at the age of 30.
He left his D.E.SHAW job in 1993.
- Her parents expend $ 300,000 to get her to start working on Amazon. In 1997, In 1998 he expanded Amazon by a few more products.
- In 2002, he officially going his company
- He going Amazon Kindle in 2007, and users will be able to read, buy and download newspapers, magazines, and other digital media through wireless networking at Kindle.
- In 2013, Amazon signed a 00 million deal with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) for its web services.
- In 2013, Amazon was named the world’s largest online shopping retailer
- In 2000, Bezos successfully founded the extremity space flight called Blue Origin for the motive of space travel and the expansion of human life in the solar system.
- He also made sure that people could travel in space at a low cost.
- The Blue Origin spacecraft was successfully launched in 2015 and everything went following to scheme.
The Washington Post:-
- In 2013, Bezos bought the Washington Post, an American newspaper, for 250 million. He was able to strengthen it by founding a holding company, Nash Holdings, LLC.
- In 2014, Bezos hired Frederick J. Ryan Jr. as the publisher and CEO of The Washington Post.
Bezos was Google’s first angel investor. His other investments are in the healthcare sector, such as Unity Biotechnology, Grill, Juno Therapeutics, and JOKDOCK.
Health care Initiative:
In 2018, Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan pursue
run after issued a joint press release announcing the formation of a new healthcare company for their U.S. employees.
The company will be “free from motivation and fence to profitability” as it strives to bring down costs and enlarge patient contentment by focusing first and foremost on technology tincture, the declaration said.
The healthcare system is composite, and we are well informed of the struggling in this provocation, “said Bezos.
“Reducing the weigh down
of healthcare in the economy will be advantageous to this endeavor to improve the
money matters of employees and their families. ”
Denunciation of Amazon:
Amazon has brought denunciation from many places, where certain business policies have been interrogated. Amazon has also faced a great many proclamations of the opponent or monopolistic behavior.
Jeff Bezos honors:
- In 1999, Bezos won the first prize, just put forward
him for the year.
- In 2006, the United States named him America’s Best Leader.
- Bezos holds a doctorate in Science and Technology from Carnegie at Melillo University in 2008.
- In 2012, Bezos was named the best businessman.
- In 2014 he was nominated as the best CEO.
- In 2016, Bezos received a $ 250,000 prize from HEINELINE for space profit-oriented and donated it to students for space survey and enlargement.
- He won the 2018 Axel SPRNGER Award in Germany for his business innovation. Time Magazine ranked him among the 100 most dominant people in the world in the 2018 list.
Those who follow Jeff Bezos:
More than 1.5 million people follow Jeff Bezos on Twitter.
More than 2.2 million people follow Jeff Bezos on Instagram.
Some of Jeff Bezos’s enlivening quotes :
- “Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.” Jeff Bezos
- “You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” Jeff Bezos
- “One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” Jeff Bezos
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” Jeff Bezos
- “A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.” Jeff Bezos
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” Jeff Bezos
- “If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.” Jeff Bezos
- “There are two kinds of companies – those that work to raise process and those that work to lower them.” Jeff Bezos
- “The common question that gets asked in business is, why? That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is why not?”
- “We want to make money when people use our devices, not when they buy our devices.” Jeff Bezos
- “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” Jeff Bezos
- “The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.” Jeff Bezos
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 If you make customers unhappy on the internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” Jeff Bezos
- “Your margin is my opportunity.” Jeff Bezos
- “In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.” Jeff Bezos
- “There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.” Jeff Bezos
- “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” Jeff Bezos